Centennial Contest Rules
Copyright 2019 Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Campaigns” are open only to those who sign up via written entry and who are 18 as of the date of entry. Campaign 1 is a Raffle of multiple prizes during the week of September 16-21st, 2019, in all Serrano’s locations during business hours. Winners do not need to be present to win and will be contacted as stated below. Campaign 2 is three prizes available by written entry only on September 19th in the Chandler location during business hours. Campaign 2 winners must be present to win. Both Campaigns are only open to legal residents of Maricopa County, AZ, and the surrounding areas (no more than 20 miles) and are void where prohibited by law. Employees of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaigns. The Campaigns are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants as final and binding as it relates to the Campaigns.
3. Campaign Period: Entries for Campaign 1 will be accepted during restaurant hours starting on September 16, 2019, and ending at close of business on September 21, 2019, Arizona Time Zone. Winners need not be present and will be contacted via email and/or phone ASAP. Entries for Campaign 2 will be accepted from 5 pm-9 pm on September 19, 2019, Arizona Time Zone. Winners of Campaign 2 must be present to win. All winners announced publicly via Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants’ social media by September 25th, 2019 and agree to have photos of them posted.
4. How to Enter: Both Campaigns must be entered by submitting an entry form in restaurant using the form provided. Each entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. Only one winner per household.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of all prizes will be selected by drawing under the supervision of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. Winners of Campaign 1 will be notified by email and/or phone within one (1) day following selection and must respond within 48 hours of the notification. Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two or less days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Winners of Campaign 2 must be present to win and will be notified on site and given prizes on site the night of September 19th, 2019.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants, anyone acting on behalf of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants, and Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaigns, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You also agree to opt in to marketing communications from Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants as part of your entry.
9. Terms & Conditions: Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaigns. In such case, Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaigns or violates these Terms & Conditions. Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaigns, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaigns may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaigns and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the USA AND Arizona, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in these Campaigns, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with Campaigns, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Campaigns). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaigns is Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants.
25 S Arizona Pl Ste 305
Chandler, AZ 85225-8504