We care deeply about our customers, and your safety at our restaurants is important to us. We’d like to take a second to update you about what we’re doing during this time of heightened awareness surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.
Some of these policies are new and some have been in place for quite some time. We want to ensure that the only thing you worry about while you’re at our restaurant is what to eat next!
As part of the food service industry, practicing good hygiene is already something that we’ve engrained in our staff. But we’ve taken extra steps as a precaution:
- Our staff routinely utilizes hand-washing stations and hand-sanitizer dispensers located throughout our restaurants.
- There are signs in all public restrooms from the CDC about healthy handwashing habits.
- Staff are disinfecting/wiping down frequently touched surfaces, including tables, chairs, booths and menus.
- Members of our kitchen staff are wearing gloves to handle food and used utensils, plates and glasses.
- We will implement new policies and best practices as the CDC or regional health officials recommend.
You can help by washing your hands frequently, and by covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough. If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please refrain from dining in our restaurants. We partner with services like Uber Eats and Postmates, which are now delivering food with no personal contact required. You can also use the link at the top of this page to reach any and all of our home delivery partners.
We will continue to follow all CDC recommendations to protect everyone who comes through our doors. As a small, family owned business, we rely on community support from our loyal patrons to survive, and we are taking the steps necessary to ensure we do our part to stop the virus from spreading.
Thank you for being a part of the Serrano family!