Serrano’s Reopens Dining Rooms June 8; Still Hiring for Various Positions
All 5 Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants Will Also Continue Curbside Pickup and Delivery; Tempe’s Dining Room Will Remain Closed for Remodeling
CHANDLER, Ariz. (June 4, 2020) – Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants will re-open its dining rooms at four out of five of its locations beginning Monday, June 8. The Tempe dining room will remain closed into fall for remodeling. All five locations (including Tempe) will also continue to provide curbside service as well as delivery options via its partners.
“Although we are opening our dining rooms a few weeks later than permitted by the Governor, we felt it was critical to have proper procedures in place to ensure our customers’ and employees’ safety while dining at our restaurants,” said Ric Serrano, CEO of Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. “We are confident that we can now provide a safe experience while following guidelines outlined by the CDC and National Restaurant Association.”
The dining rooms will re-open with a limited menu that includes a variety of lunch options, dinner combination platters as well as traditional favorites like tacos, burros, chimichangas, fajitas and other house specialties. A smaller selection of appetizers and desserts will also be available. To view the menu, visit serranosaz.com/menu. Rest assured, fresh chips, chunky salsa and our famous bean dip will still be served! Restaurant hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
Serrano’s will be following guidelines for seating parties at least 6 feet apart, utilizing disposable tableware to prevent cross contamination, having staff wear masks and gloves, among other proactive safety measures. For more information on the specific guidelines that Serrano’s is implementing in its dining rooms, visit here.
Serrano’s is also hiring for various positions, including host/hostess, server, dishwasher and bartender, at its five East Valley restaurant locations. To apply, visit SerranosAZ.com/Jobs and complete the online application.
Curbside, To-Go Options Still Available
Additionally, Serrano’s is continuing to offer five popular to-go family packs available via curbside pickup. Serrano’s also added the option to purchase $5 to-go margaritas and $2 draft or bottled beer via curbside pickup (limit 2 per person, must show ID; not available for delivery) and will continue that for as long as it’s permitted by the State of Arizona.
Serrano’s Family Packs include:
- Taco Family Pack: Two dozen taco-size flour tortillas, 32 oz. of either shredded beef or chicken (or combo), 32 oz. shredded lettuce, 8 oz. diced tomatoes, 8 oz. shredded cheese, 8 oz. smooth hot sauce or tomatillo salsa, bag of chips, 16 oz. chunky house salsa and 16 oz. bean dip. Feeds 10-12 people. $39.99 for chicken, $49.99 for beef or combo.
- Burrito Family Pack: One dozen flour tortillas, 32 oz. shredded beef or chicken or refried beans (or combo), 16 oz. enchilada sauce (red, green or tomatillo), bag of chips, 16 oz. chunky house salsa and 16 oz. bean dip. Feeds 8-10 people. $39.99 for chicken or beans, $49.99 for beef or combo.
- Enchilada Family Pack: Six enchiladas filled with your choice of cheese, shredded chicken or shredded beef topped with cheese and your choice of sauce (red, green or tomatillo). The pack also includes 16 oz. Spanish rice and 16 oz. refried beans as well as a bag of chips, 16 oz. chunky house salsa and 16 oz. bean dip. Feeds 4-6 people. $39.99 for chicken or cheese, $49.99 for beef or combo.
- Fajita Family Pack: Choose from chicken, steak or shrimp fajitas (or combo) with grilled veggies, 16 oz. Spanish rice, 16 oz. refried beans, 16 oz. salsa, 16 oz. bean dip, bag of chips, 1 dozen tortillas, 6 oz. guacamole and 6 oz. sour cream. Feeds 4-6. $44.99 for chicken or $59.99 for beef, shrimp or combo.
- Serrano’s Six Pack: Choose from six crispy, full-size shredded beef or chicken tacos (wrapped in foil) served with 16 oz. shredded lettuce, 6 oz. tomatoes and 6 oz. cheese on the side. The pack also includes 16 oz. bean dip, 16 oz. fresh salsa and a bag of chips for $29.99.
- Quesadilla Pack: 12 homemade tortillas and 16 oz. shredded cheese. $7.99